PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING (within US-only). In Stock. Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Retail Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy
- Natural supplement for the healthy active child
- Supports mental focus and concentration
- Contains Dimethylglycine, Magnesium, Inositol and more
- Fruit Punch flavored chewable tablets
KidsActive is formulated with a targeted blend of nutrients, such as Dimethylglycine, Phospahtidylserine Complex, Inositol and more, all of which help promote children's mental focus and concentration. It also helps support normal cognitive function in healthy, happy, naturally active children. KidsActive tablets are easy to take chewable tablets.
What does KidsActive target?
Mineral and essential fatty acid deficiencies, general malnutrition from too many refined foods, and food intolerance to preservatives and additives often correlate with hyperactivity and attention problems in children. These issues tend to lead to large setbacks for children, both academically and socially. However, unlike medications intended to treat symptoms of ADD/ADHD, hyperactivity and lack of focus among kids, KidsActive is a natural alternative. It is designed to target the neurological root of the problem instead of medicating the symptoms.
Does my child need a diagnosis in order to take KidsActive?
- No, KidsActive supports focus and concentration in all children. Everyone can use a boost, and this supplement can be taken by all children.
What is the difference between KidsActive and ChildCalm?
- KidsActive is designed to support focus and concentration while ChildCalm promotes a calm and relaxed state.
Can KidsActive and ChildCalm be taken together?
- Yes! ChildCalm and KidsActive complement each other beautifully. Many children take both KidsActive and ChildCalm to they get the benefits of both.
From what age can children take KidsActive Tablets?
- KidsActive is a child-friendly formula and can be given to children as young as 4 years old. Just make sure that your child can chew the tablet well, so it should not pose a choking hazard.
-See Satisfaction Policy
SKU / UPC Barcode: 848998081218
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.