PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING (within US-only). In Stock. Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Retail Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy.
Lumbrokinase provides the earthworm-derived fibrinolytic enzyme lumbrokinase in delayed-release DRcaps™.
- Supports healthy coagulation of blood within normal levels
- May enhance fibrinolytic activity
- Supports healthy blood viscosity within normal levels
- Thrombolytic activity shown only in the presence of fibrin
- DRcaps™ are clinically shown to protect their contents from harmful gastric acids which may denature substances such as enzymes
As a dietary supplement, 1 or 2 capsules in the morning, 1 or 2 capsules in the afternoon, and 2 capsules at bedtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Take with 8-10 oz of water, with or without food.
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Amount Per Serving
Lumbrokinase ... 32mg
(600, 000 IU)
Other Ingredients: Rice dextrin, medium chain triglycerides, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water, gellan gum.
Available in 30ct and 60ct Capsules.
-See Satisfaction Policy
-See other products from Allergy Research Group.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.