Lumbrokinase (Allergy Research Group)
PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING (within US-only). In Stock. Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Retail Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy.
Lumbrokinase provides the earthworm-derived fibrinolytic enzyme lumbrokinase in delayed-release DRcaps™.
- Supports healthy coagulation of blood within normal levels
- May enhance fibrinolytic activity
- Supports healthy blood viscosity within normal levels
- Thrombolytic activity shown only in the presence of fibrin
- DRcaps™ are clinically shown to protect their contents from harmful gastric acids which may denature substances such as enzymes
As a dietary supplement, 1 or 2 capsules in the morning, 1 or 2 capsules in the afternoon, and 2 capsules at bedtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Take with 8-10 oz of water, with or without food.
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Amount Per Serving
Lumbrokinase ... 32mg
(600, 000 IU)
Other Ingredients: Rice dextrin, medium chain triglycerides, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water, gellan gum.
Available in 30ct and 60ct Capsules.
-See Satisfaction Policy
-See other products from Allergy Research Group.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
We Also Recommend
RestorFlora (50 capsules) - Saccharomyces boulardii, Bacillus Clausii, Bacillus subtilis HU58 (Microbiome Labs)