PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING (within US-only). In Stock. Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Retail Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy.
Did you know that of the tens of thousands of different enzymes in your body, 99.99 percent of them have nothing to do with digestion? Enzymes known as proteolytic or fibrinolytic enzymes are designed to break down proteins, but not just the proteins in your food.
When you take enzymes with food, they stay in your intestinal tract to digest food. However, when you take proteolytic enzymes between meals or when food isn’t in your stomach, they help clean up your blood and make their way to your tissues and organs.
So how can you tell if fibrinolytic enzymes might offer you potential benefits? They may if…
- If you have concerns about your blood pressure or heart health.
- You have blood flow issues anywhere in your body.
- You’re troubled by pain.
- You have a buildup of scar tissue from an injury or surgery.
- You feel tired and can’t seem to get enough rest to feel fully recharged.
- You’re deficient in certain minerals.
Fibrinolytic enzymes help remove fibrin, a clotting material that your body makes that can restrict blood flow in your arteries and connective or muscle tissue. These enzymes:
- Support dissolving and removing fibrin’s cross-linked proteins.
- Improve blood flow to tissues by reducing platelet aggregation or blood cell clumping, sometimes called “sticky blood.”
- Inhibit proinflammatory prostaglandins like thromboxane.
- Support your body’s ability to reduce hardening of your arteries.
Lumbrokinase Enzymes are a blend of fibrinolytic enzymes that assist your body in clearing away fibrin, clots and biofilms that can hide bacteria and allow them to escape detection.
Sourced from the Lumbricus rubellus earthworm, our Lumbrokinase Enzymes’ fibrinolytic activity is nearly 30-times stronger than nattokinase and about 300-times stronger than serrapeptase. With their unique built-in balancing mechanism, this blend can both break down and build up fibrin, depending upon your body’s needs.*
Our Lumbrokinase Enzymes provides a full 40 mg of lumbrokinase enzyme in every capsule. Plus, we’ve added 4 mg of Protease to enhance lumbrokinase’s actions further down in your GI tract.
Most importantly, our Lumbrokinase Enzymes come in a delayed release capsule to make sure the lumbrokinase enzymes and protease arrive in your intestines where they are absorbed and to help ensure effective fibrinolytic activity throughout your body.
Take action now for a healthy heart, brain, muscles and more. Give your body the helping hand it may need to clear away fibrin, clots and biofilms. Order Lumbrokinase Enzymes today!
-See Satisfaction Policy.
-Other Dr. Mercola Products
SKU / UPC Barcode: 810487031998
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.