PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING (within US-only). Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Retail Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy
Supports healthy function of the bladder and urinary tract
- Mannose is a simple sugar that occurs naturally in fruits such as cranberries and pineapples. The human body metabolizes only small amounts of mannose, while most is excreted unchanged. As mannose is flushed out of the body, it helps maintain a healthy bladder and urinary tract.
- Supplementation with mannose should not interfere with blood sugar regulation because very little is converted into glucose.
- D-Mannose products are formulated with pure, natural D-mannose and are available in both capsule and powder forms.
- Supports bladder and urinary tract health
- Does not interfere with blood sugar regulation
- Formulated with pure, all natural D-mannose
- Available in capsule and powder forms
Adults: 3-6 capsules with 6 oz. of water, three or four times per day
Maintenance: 3-6 capsules with 6 oz. of water, three or four times per day
Children: 2-3 capsule dose
-See Satisfaction Policy
-Other Bio-Tech Pharmacal Products
SKU / UPC Barcode: 705105107004
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.