Melatonin 10mg SR (Euromedica)
Orders >$21 Qualify for FREE SHIPPING (within US-only). In Stock. Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy.
Healthy Immune Function
Melatonin: For Many Reasons!
When your patients ask about melatonin, they might only associate it with getting a good night’s sleep. But melatonin supports much more than that. In fact, that’s why we launched Melatonin to deliver a melatonin supplement your patients could trust to deliver a multitude of benefits.
Remind your patients that melatonin and melatonin receptors are present in virtually every cell in the body. That means that it is intricately involved with supporting healthy immune system response, healthy cellular replication, and every aspect of health and vitality.
- Strong Immune Function: Melatonin supports the innate and acquired immune systems, T-helper cell activity, and cytokine balance.
- Healthy Inflammation Response: Melatonin helps support the body’s own healthy response to occasional inflammation, so it has applications far beyond supporting healthy sleep.
- Healthy Cells: Melatonin works as a powerful antioxidant, protecting you from the risks of oxidative damage at a microscopic level.
- Deep, Sound Restorative Sleep: Melatonin helps set our sleep cycles and synchronizes the health of every cell in the body. For real slumber that matters, proper melatonin levels are a must.
- Overall Well-Being: Melatonin supports health in ways that may come as a surprise, including: healthy vision, gastrointestinal function, cognitive health, healthy blood sugar balance, and healthy aging.
Melatonin by EuroMedica:
- Restorative: Melatonin is already produced by the body, but over time our levels can become depleted. This supplement helps your patients adjust the balance in their favor.
- Sustained Release: Sustained release means that your patients can count on a consistent level of melatonin overnight, every night.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container: 60
** Daily Value (DV) not established
Other Ingredients: sucrose, microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, stearic acid, maltodextrin, vegetable source magnesium stearate, silica.
Contains No: salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, or artificial preservatives.
Recommendations: 1 tablet, 1-2 hours before bedtime, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
If pregnant or nursing, consult a healthcare practitioner before using. May cause drowsiness. Do not take when operating machinery or driving a vehicle.
-See Satisfaction Policy
-Other EuroMedica Products
SKU / UPC Barcode: 367703619466
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
We Also Recommend
Lion's Mane Capsules - Host Defense Mushrooms
MyCommunity Mushrooms Capsules - Host Defense Mushrooms