PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING (within US-only). In Stock. Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Retail Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy
Melatonin 5 mg
Promotes healthy sleep-wake cycles and relaxation. Potent antioxidant that may support immune and cardiovascular health.
- Melatonin is a natural hormone secreted by the pineal gland of the human brain. It is important for maintaining normal circadian rhythms and sleep-wake cycles. Supplementation with melatonin may be beneficial for individuals with altered sleep schedules due to jet lag or shift work. It may also assist those who experience occasional sleeplessness.
- Natural production of melatonin from the amino acid L-tryptophan may decrease with age. Melatonin is also a potent antioxidant that may support immune, cardiovascular, and bone health.
- Promotes healthy sleep-wake cycles and relaxation
- Assists with jet lag, altered sleep schedules, and occasional sleeplessness
- Potent antioxidant that may support immune, cardiovascular, and bone health
- Available as 1 mg, 3 mg, 5 mg, and 20 mg per capsule
One capsule per day or as directed by a healthcare professional.
-See Satisfaction Policy
-Other Bio-Tech Pharmacal Products
SKU / UPC Barcode: 705105107509
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.