Orders >$21 Qualify for FREE SHIPPING (within US-only). In Stock. Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy.
Powerful dual-action cognition & memory support.
Memory Protect supports healthy brain cell growth and function, inhibits enzymes that contribute to normal cognitive decline and helps inhibit inflammation to support healthy memory and cognition.
Through normal aging factors, certain proteins in your brain can affect memory, brain cell health and cognitive function. Memory Protect, our most advanced memory and cognitive health support formula, provides nutrients that help promote brain cell health and cognitive function.
Memory Protect supports the healthy breakdown of proteins in order to support memory and cognitive health as you age.
Memory Protect Benefits
- Promotes healthy brain cell growth & communication
- Supports brain levels of glucose already within normal range
- Inhibits specific enzyme activity to support brain health
In a healthy brain, proteins that inhibit healthy cognition and memory are created, but they are regularly cleared through normal processes. But this clearing process declines over time as part of normal aging. When that happens, these proteins begin to accumulate, affecting memory and cognitive function.
Clinically studied milk peptide complex
Colostrinin is a milk peptide. Colostrinin helps inhibit molecular mechanisms that produce unwanted brain proteins, while also maintaining levels of the enzymes that help break them down.
Clinical studies show colostrinin helps enhance and maintain cognition, memory and mental function, as measured by standard medical tests of mental performance. One of these studies found that colostrinin encouraged social function, mood and cognition.
In an preclinical model of aging and cognitive decline, the colostrinin polypeptide complex in Memory Protect promoted learning and memory.
Lithium, the brain element
Lithium, a naturally-occurring mineral, has been used to promote mood health for decades.8 It has exceptional properties for promoting brain health and function on both the cellular and molecular levels.
Lithium is increasingly being recognized for its ability to inhibit normal, age-related changes in the brain – it has even been called a neuroprotectant for healthy individuals.10,11 Numerous observational studies have described lithium’s effects in enhancing and preserving cognition and memory.8 Preclinical studies indicate that lithium helps support the breakdown of those accumulated brain proteins and promotes the brain’s normal process for clearing cellular debris.
Published research studies on lithium conclude that this mineral is a valuable nutrient for encouraging healthy cognitive function and behavior.
Dosage and Use
- Each capsule is contained in a blister pack labeled by day.
- Start the first day of the supplementation by taking the capsule labeled Day 1 and continue taking one capsule per day in consecutive order until you reach
- Day 36 then begin again with Day 1, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 1-866-280-2852.
-See Satisfaction Policy
-Other Life Extension Products
SKU / UPC Barcode: 737870210139
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.