PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING (within US-only). In Stock. Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Retail Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy
Men's Multi 50+
- Men’s Multi 50+ is a comprehensive daily multi-vitamin/mineral that provides support for a healthy, active lifestyle*
Designed with nutrients the body can easily absorb and formulated for individuals at low risk for iron deficiency.*
Men's Multi 50+ Details
An excellent multi-vitamin/mineral nutritional supplement is good “dietary insurance” and a small investment to make to ensure you are getting all the essential nutrients daily, particularly if you aren’t eating a balanced diet.
Benefits of Men’s Multi 50+
- Includes optimal amounts of two key minerals – calcium and magnesium – in highly absorbable chelate form.
- Vitamin A promotes eye health, healthy skin, and immune function*
- Vitamins C and E and mixed tocopherols provide antioxidant support for cellular protection*
- Vitamin D promotes strong bones and healthy immune function*
- B vitamins, including tissue-ready forms of folate and B12, support heart, blood vessel, and nerve health*
- Zinc bisglycinate, a highly absorbable form of zinc, benefits immune function and skin health*
- Chromium supports a healthy blood sugar level*
- No copper or iron in either formula
We believe a good multiple-vitamin and mineral formula is the starting point for every individual’s supplementation needs and that it should contain all the essential nutrients. We also believe that by using the purest, most bioavailable raw materials – without adding any unnecessary additives or preservatives – absorption and utilization of the nutrients will be maximized and health outcomes will be optimized.
Do You Really Need to Take a Multi-Vitamin? Here’s what you should know.
How to Use
Take 3-6 capsules daily or as recommended by your health-care practitioner.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Iodine may occasionally cause an allergic reaction in some individuals.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF) supplementation is not recommended concurrent with methotrexate cancer therapy, as it can interfere with methotrexate's anti-neoplastic activity; however, this folate source has not been shown to interfere with the anti-inflammatory activity of methotrexate. An individual taking methotrexate for psoriasis or rheumatoid arthritis can safely take a supplement containing folate.
-See Satisfaction Policy
-Other Thorne Products
SKU / UPC Barcode: 693749011323
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.