PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING (within US-only). In Stock. Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Retail Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy
Enhances Cognitive Function and Memory
- CoQ10 has a beneficial role in the treatment of various chronic disordersthat are highlighted by an impairment in mitochondrial bioenergetics and/orincreased oxidative stress, such as CHF, Parkinson’s, and migraine
- R-alpha-lipoic acid may have better bioavailability than the synthetic mixture
- In vivo studies have noted that combinations of ALC and R-alpha-lipoicacid act synergistically in preventing mitochondrial decay
- Standardized Ginkgo biloba extract promotes cognitive functioning,neuropsychiatric symptoms, and functional abilities in those with vascularand Alzheimer’s dementia
- Resveratrol, the potent antioxidant found in Japanese Knotweed, improvesmuscle mitochondrial respiration in obese humans, as well as severalcardiometabolic risk factors
- Clinical trials indicate that administration of grape seed proanthocyanidinsstimulated mitochondrial function in the skeletal muscle of obese Zuckerrats and improved cognitive function in older adults
- Suitable for vegetarians/vegans
Oxidative damage to the mitochondria is a major factor in cellular aging, along with neurological decay. While lifestyleinterventions, such as calorie restriction, help improve mitochondrial function in young non-obese adults, certainsupplements such as L-carnitine are also of therapeutic benefit. The salt of L-carnitine, called acetyl-L-carnitine (ALC),is the preferred form for conditions of disease and aging as it has better absorption and readily crosses the blood-brainbarrier. ALC has been shown not only to improve mood, but also to exert a significant function in the disorders of aging,including fatigue, hypertension, insulin resistance, diabetic neuropathy, and dementia.
Mito AMP also provides Ginkgo biloba extract, resveratrol, R-alpha-lipoic acid, and grape seed proanthocyanidins,all of which modulate mitochondrial function, enhance cognitive function, and/or reduce inflammation associated withcognitive decline. Pyrroloquinoline quinone (PQQ) plays a key role in mitochondrial biogenesis via cell signalling (PGC-1alpha), with clinical trials showing improved cerebral blood flow and brain function, improved memory when combinedwith CoQ10, as well as increased vigour and a significant reduction in symptoms of fatigue, tension, low mood,and confusion.
Vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum [cellulose], purified water), silica, vegetable grademagnesium stearate (lubricant), microcrystalline cellulose.
Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, corn,egg, fish, shellfish, animal products, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs. Suitable for vegetarians/vegans.
Recommended Adult Dose: 1 capsule 3 times per day with food or as directed by a health care practitioner. Consulta health care practitioner for use beyond 4 weeks.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use in the following cases: if you have diabetes, a seizure disorder, or liver or kidney disease, if you have been instructed to follow a low protein diet or if you are taking medication for diabetes, high blood pressure, or seizures. Do not use if you are taking health products that affect blood coagulation (e.g., blood thinners, clotting factor replacements, acetylsalicylic acid, ibuprofen, fish oils, vitamin E) as this may increase the risk of spontaneous bleeding. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. May cause mild gastrointestinal symptoms (transient nausea, vomiting, abdominal cramps and diarrhea). Feelings of sleeplessness and overstimulation may occur; discontinue use if such feelings persist or worsen. Keep out of reach of children.
ALC may help with opioid withdrawal. Ginkgo biloba extract (GBE) significantly influences talinolol(beta 1 adrenoceptor blocker) maximum plasma concentration, likely a result of p-glycoprotein activity. GBE induces CYP3Ametabolism and reduces midazolam and tolbutamide concentrations.
-See Satisfaction Policy
-Other Bioclinic Naturals Products
SKU / UPC Barcode: 629022092413
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.