PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING (within US-only). In Stock. Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Retail Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy
MK-7 (Vitamin K2)
Supports bone and cardiovascular health. Excellent complement to calcium and vitamin D supplements for optimal bone health.
- Vitamin K refers to a family of similar compounds that play a role in blood coagulation and bone health.
- Vitamin K2 (menaquinone) is particularly important for bone mineralization and calcium metabolism.
- Menaquinones work together with vitamin D to direct calcium deposits to bones instead of soft tissues, which is important for both skeletal and cardiovascular health.
- Research shows that menaquinone-7 (MK-7) is more bioavailable and has a longer half-life than other forms of vitamin K.
- MK-7 is formulated with all-natural menaquinone-7, which is derived from fermented soy.
- Supports bone and cardiovascular health
- Directs calcium deposits to bones instead of soft tissues
- An excellent complement to calcium and vitamin D supplements for optimal bone health
- Formulated with natural menaquinone-7
|Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-7)||150 mcg|
One capsule per day or as directed. Individuals taking blood-thinning medications should consult a healthcare professional.
-See Satisfaction Policy
-Other Bio-Tech Pharmacal Products
SKU / UPC Barcode: 705105107806
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.