Price includes FREE SHIPPING (within US-only). Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy.
- An amino acid supplement to support immunity and lung health.*
- N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) is a non-essential, free form amino acid that is a highly stable form of cysteine.*
- NAC supports the production of glutathione, an antioxidant produced by the body.*
- The free radical neutralizing properties of NAC might also help it support pulmonary and cardiac function.*
- NAC helps to support healthy lung tissue and the body’s natural defenses*
- NAC helps to break down mucus and helps support lung tissue, and helps support immunity.*
- NAC seems to be able to help clear mucus from the body as a result of several different mechanisms. NAC ruptures mucus disulfide bonds, which reduces mucus thickness, and it stimulates clearance of mucus from the respiratory tract.*
NAC also appears to help maintain inflammatory processes within normal ranges.*
Other ingredients: vegetable cellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, vegetarian leucine.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1 – 4 times daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Warning: If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
-See Satisfaction Policy
-Other Doctor Alex Supplements
SKU / UPC Barcode:
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.