PectaSol-C Lime Infusion (EcoNugenics)
PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING (within US-only). In Stock. Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Retail Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy
Backed by 70+ studies, PectaSol is the original and only clinically proven Modified Citrus Pectin delivering total-body benefits all the way down to the cellular level. PectaSol has been trusted for over 25 years to provide unparalleled support for optimal long-term health and aging.*
- Unflavored or Lime-Infusion
- Small (30 servings) or Large (90 servings) size options
- 5 g Modified Citrus Pectin
- Derived from the pith of citrus fruit peels, including lemons, limes and oranges
- Produced under conditions that meet or exceed Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Active dose (max. support): 5 grams three times per day
- Maintenance dose (min. support): 5 grams one time per day
- For best results, take PectaSol at an active dose.
- Take apart from food (30 minutes before or 1.5 hours after) to maximize absorption.
- Stir one scoop into a glass of liquid of your choice.
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
This remarkable formula has been recommended for over 25 years as a powerful natural solution for protecting and promoting long-term health. Today, PectaSol is backed by 70+ published papers showing unparalleled benefits in key areas of health.
- Promotes a balanced immune response*
- Supports healthy aging, joint and nerve health*
- Promotes healthy cell growth and development*
- Supports detoxification*
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol and blood pressure*
- Promotes healthy kidney, heart and liver function*
- Calms oxidative stress throughout your body*
Modified Citrus Pectin (MCP) is a professional-grade natural product derived from the pith of citrus fruit peels, including lemons, limes and oranges. MCP undergoes very precise changes in its structure through a pH and heat-controlled enzymatic process.
Other Ingredients (Lime-Infusion): Citric Acid, Natural Lime Crystals and Stevia Leaf Extract
-See Satisfaction Policy
-Other EcoNugenics Products
SKU / UPC Barcode: 892985000188
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.