PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING (within US-only). Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Retail Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy
Phospholipid-bound choline to support cellular function, cognitive function and liver health.
- Soy-free, GMO-free, sunflower-derived phosphatidylcholine.
- Major source of methyl groups to promote healthy methylation, particularly for individuals with MTHFR or PEMT genetic variations.
- Acts as a precursor for phospholipids and acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter involved in attention, memory, and neuromuscular function.
- Supports fat metabolism in the liver to promote energy production.
- Provides choline source for pregnancy to support infant cognitive development.
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules daily, with a meal.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
Contents may not fill package in order to accommodate required labeling. Please rely on stated quantity.
-See Satisfaction Policy
-Other Pure Encapsulations Products
SKU / UPC Barcode: 766298018669
Among professional supplement brands surveyed, Nutrition Business Journal® 2016, 2020
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.