Phosphatidylcholine (Pure Encapsulations)
PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING (within US-only). In Stock. Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Retail Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy
Phospholipid-bound choline to support cellular function, cognitive function and liver health.
Details & Ingredients
- Soy-free, GMO-free, sunflower-derived phosphatidylcholine.
- Major source of methyl groups to promote healthy methylation, particularly for individuals with MTHFR or PEMT genetic variations.
- Acts as a precursor for phospholipids and acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter involved in attention, memory, and neuromuscular function.
- Supports fat metabolism in the liver to promote energy production.
- Provides choline source for pregnancy to support infant cognitive development.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Two softgel capsules contain:|
|Total fat||1.5 g|
|Total phosphatidylcholine||550 mg|
Other ingredients: gelatin capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water, carob), sunflower lecithin, medium-chain triglycerides
2 capsules daily, with a meal.
-See Satisfaction Policy
-Other Pure Encapsulations Products
SKU / UPC Barcode: 766298018669
Among professional supplement brands surveyed, Nutrition Business Journal® 2016, 2020
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.