PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING (within US-only). In Stock. Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Retail Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy
- Promotes normal healthy cognitive and mental functions*
- Supports attention, memory, learning and mental flexibility*
- May support exercise tolerance and reduce exercise-induced physiological stress*
- Supports positive mood and normal emotional response to stress*
- Ensures cell membrane fluidity and structure*
- May reduce the risk of dementia and cognitive dysfunction in the elderly**
- free of coatings, binders, gluten (wheat, rye, barley), milk/dairy (casein, whey), soy protein, egg protein, sugar.
- packaging and labels may vary slightly
Phosphatidylserine is one of the most well-researched ingredients for cognitive support, as it currently is the only cognitive bioactive ingredient granted a qualified health claim by the FDA. It may also promote other functions such as a healthy stress response, helping to maintain a positive mood, promoting normal skin health and supporting healthy athletic endurance.*
Phosphatidylserine is a naturally occurring nutrient found in the cell membrane and particularly abundant in the brain. As an essential building block of brain and nerve cell membranes, Phosphatidylserine plays an important role in brain-related biochemical pathways including neurotransmitter metabolism, nerve signal transmission and effective glucose utilization.*
Sharp-PS® GREEN is an innovative soy-free non-GMO Phosphatidylserine.
**Very limited and preliminary scientific research suggests that phosphatidylserine may reduce the risk of cognitive dysfunction in the elderly. FDA concludes that there is little scientific evidence supporting this claim.
How to Use
1 to 2 softgel capsules 2 times a day ideally with food or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Warning: If pregnant, consult your physician before taking.
-See Satisfaction Policy
-Other Vital Nutrients Products
SKU / UPC Barcode: 693465486115
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.