PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING (within US-only). In Stock. Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Retail Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy
3-per-day comprehensive, high-potency multivitamin/mineral targeting common genetic polymorphisms.
- Offers pre-formed vitamin A for individuals with decreased conversion efficacy of carotenoids due to genetic variations in the enzyme BCMO1.
- Supports healthy VDR activity with 100 mcg (4,000 IU) vitamin D3.
- Includes 100 mg of choline to support healthy methylation and cognitive function, particularly for individuals with MTHFR or PEMT genetic variations.
- Supports healthy brain signaling and emotional balance with lithium and vitamin B12 as adenosylcobalamin and hydroxycobalamin.
- Promotes cellular function with antioxidants ALA, vitamin C and CoQ10, as well as NAC to support endogenous glutathione production.
- Moderates healthy estrogen metabolism and cell cycle activity with enhanced-absorption DIM.
- Promotes macular health with a blend of lutein and zeaxanthin.
- Provides a 2:1 ratio of magnesium to calcium.
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegetarian ingredients.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org.
As a dietary supplement, take 3 capsules daily, with a meal.
Not to be taken by pregnant and lactating women. If you have any health condition or are taking any medication, particularly blood thinning or psychiatric medication, consult your health professional before use. Not to be taken in conjunction with antidepressants unless advised by a health professional. Individuals with bipolar disorder and depression must be monitored closely by a health professional if taking this supplement. It is recommended that individuals taking this supplement have lithium levels and kidney function monitored regularly. Vitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (Warfarin). Do not exceed the dose recommended by your health professional. Keep out of reach of children.
Sucrosomial® is a registered trademark of Alesco S.r.l. Metafolin® is a registered Trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany. DimaCal™ and TRAACS™ are trademarks of Albion Laboratories, Inc. ®FloraGLO is a registered trademark of Kemin Industries, Inc. Zeaxanthin is sourced from OPTISHARP® brand. OPTISHARP® is a trademark of DSM. ChromeMate® brand niacin-bound chromium. ChromeMate® & logo are trademarks of Lonza or its affiliates. BenfoPure® is a registered trademark of Hamari Chemicals USA, Inc. Kaneka Q10® is a U.S. registered trademark of Kaneka Corporation Sucrosomial® is a registered trademark of Alesco S.r.l. Metafolin® is a registered Trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany. DimaCal™ and TRAACS™ are trademarks of Albion Laboratories, Inc. ®FloraGLO is a registered trademark of Kemin Industries, Inc. BioResponse DIM® and DIMPRO® are trademarks of BioResponse, L.L.C., Boulder, CO.
Use only if safety seal is intact. Contents may not fill package in order to accommodate required labeling. Please rely on stated quantity.
-See Satisfaction Policy
-Other Pure Encapsulations Products
SKU / UPC Barcode: 310539979143
Among professional supplement brands surveyed, Nutrition Business Journal® 2016, 2020
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.