PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING (within US-only). In Stock. Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Retail Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy
Highly researched Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG to support immune, G.I., and overall health across all ages.
- Offers 25 billion CFU of one of the most characterized and clinically-studied probiotic strains on the market.
- Human origin strain, identified for its resistance to gastric acidity, adhesion properties, and ability to support healthy gut microflora.
- Numerous clinical trials across all ages, including infants, children, older adults and pregnancy.
- Shelf-stable and allergen-free.
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegetarian ingredients.
PureGG 25B contains highly researched Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG to support immune, GI, and overall health across all ages.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily, with or between meals.
Probiotics may be contraindicated for immunocompromised individuals. If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are immunocompromised, or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use. Keep out of the reach of children.
Use only if safety seal is intact. Contents may not fill package in order to accommodate required labeling. Please rely on stated quantity.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place.
Short Shelf Life: Item has a short shelf life of 6 months or less.
-See Satisfaction Policy
-Check out SporeBoost IG by Doctor Alex Supplements (Spore Probiotics and IgG)
-Other Pure Encapsulations Products
SKU / UPC Barcode: 766298021928
Among professional supplement brands surveyed, Nutrition Business Journal® 2016, 2020
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.