PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING (within US-only). In Stock. Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Retail Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy
Vegetarian protein, DNF-10® peptides, multivitamin/mineral complex, omega-3 fatty acids and superfruit antioxidants to support healthy weight management.
- Supports healthy weight management.
- Includes DNF-10 peptides to promote satiety and weight management.
- 15 grams vegetarian protein from a unique blend of vegetarian rice, pea, and chia proteins.
- 4 g fiber.
- 200 milligrams omega-3 fatty acids from chia.
- 1g MCT per serving.
- Superfruit antioxidant blend of pomegranate fruit extract, acerola berry extract, quercetin, acai berry powder, and blueberry fruit extract.
- Comprehensive multivitamin/mineral core including antioxidants, activated B vitamins, and chelated minerals.
- Contains activated folate (as Metafolin® L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), the naturally occurring, universally metabolized form of folate).
- Creamy taste and texture.
Provides weight management support as part of a healthy lifestyle with a reduced calorie diet and regular exercise.
As a dietary supplement, add 1 serving to 8 oz of water, milk or juice. Blend with fresh or frozen fruit pieces if desired. Shake, stir, or blend until smooth.
Vitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (Warfarin). If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, particularly blood thinning medication, consult your health professional before use.
Keep out of the reach of children. Consume within 90 days after opening.
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.
-See Satisfaction Policy
-Other Pure Encapsulations Products
-Check out FloraStart Fiber (w/ Sunfiber) by Simple Health Supplements for additional microbiome support!
SKU / UPC Barcode: 766298022598
Among professional supplement brands surveyed, Nutrition Business Journal® 2016, 2020
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.