PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING (within US-only). In Stock. Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Retail Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy
PUREWAY-C 1000 MG
- Advanced Vitamin C (PureWay C) formula
- Antioxidant and immune booster
- Contains Vitamin C and Bioflavonoids
PureWay C 1000 mg, an advanced Vitamin C supplement, is a powerful viral and bacterial protector. PureWay C is more rapidly absorbed than other forms of Vitamin C and contains metabolites that provide benefits for antioxidant activity and healthy collagen.
More about Vitamin C:
The benefits of PureWay C include better stimulation of neurite outgrowth, increased wound-healing activities and increased protection of the immune system, as well as more potent antioxidant and higher free radical scavenging capabilities. Because Vitamin C is water soluble, the body cannot store it; hence, a continuous supply is needed.
How much Vitamin C can I take per day?
- Vitamin C is water soluble, which means that the body uses however much it needs and naturally gets rid of the rest. Therefore, it is best to take smaller amounts of vitamin C throughout the day rather than taking high doses once or twice a day. Most people taking Vitamin C on a daily basis take 1000 to 2000 mg daily. However, if one is not feeling well and they want to take a lot, they can work with 1000 mg doses throughout the day. (If the stomach starts hurting or one is experiencing diarrhea, it is a sign that the body absorbed enough and the dosage should be lowered.)
If I want to take more than 1 tablet daily, should I take them at the same time or rather separately?
- Since Vitamin C is water soluble, extra Vitamin C that you consume does not get stored in the body. Therefore, it is better to take Vitamin C twice or three times a day and not once in a large dose.
How is Zahler PureWay-C™ different than regular vitamin C?
- PureWay-C™ is a unique form of Vitamin C with better delivery and absorption of Vitamin C.
-See Satisfaction Policy
SKU / UPC Barcode: 848998081416
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.