PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING (within US-only). In Stock. Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Retail Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy
- Target the effects of aging from the inside, out.*
ResveraCel features nicotinamide riboside with a supporting cast of three complementary ingredients that support your body’s natural aging process and cellular metabolism.*
ResveraCel is Reformulated! What’s New?
Thorne’s reformulated ResveraCel contains an all-new form of nicotinamide riboside (NR) that is exclusive to Thorne. Thorne’s proprietary NR, as nicotinamide riboside hydrogen malate, is bound to hydrogen malate salt. Because this salt has a heavier material weight than the NR salt used in the previous ResveraCel formula, it will change the amount of NR listed in the Supplement Facts box. And because the NR increased, we have also increased the amount of betaine in the formula, which will also be reflected in the Supplement Facts box.
Aging is a fact for every baby boomer and Gen-X’er. Although no supplement truly has “anti-aging” properties, ResveraCel comes close because it supports cellular repair, up-regulates the sirtuin proteins, enhances NAD+ production, and benefits the cellular energy production that takes place in the mitochondria – thus supporting the process of healthy aging.*
Adding ResveraCel to your daily supplement regimen can make a positive impact on aging and support good health as you get older.*
Benefits of Thorne’s ResveraCel:
- Supports healthy cellular aging*
- Natural activator of the sirtuin proteins, an important class of protein enzymes that act as cellular switches to up-regulate numerous positive functions associated with aging*
- Helps clean the body of old cells, by assisting with the elimination of aging cells (inactive, senescent)*
- Supports optimal mitochondrial number, structure, and function*
- Supports healthy methylation*
- Enhances cellular energy production*
- Promotes healthy metabolism as you age*
- Benefits healthy blood sugar and insulin sensitivity*
- Supports fat metabolism in the liver*
Take an inside look at the intelligent ingredients in ResveraCel and their beneficial impacts on healthy aging:
Nicotinamide Riboside Hydrogen Malate (NR)
NAD+ – nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide – is an important coenzyme found in every cell that plays an integral role in multiple body functions. Because the body’s natural level of NAD+ begins to decline significantly with age, it can lead to adverse effects of aging and age-related conditions. As a direct precursor to NAD+, NR efficiently stimulates the production of NAD+, which:
- Promotes multiple aspects of healthy aging*
- Supports cellular repair processes*
- Protects against DNA damage and oxidative stress*
- Promotes exercise efficiency, helping to support health and fitness goals*
- Helps maintain an optimal state of health*
- Promotes the number and health of the mitochondria in cells, benefiting mitochondrial metabolism*
- Supports normal circadian rhythm function*
Resveratrol, a natural substance found in, among other things, red wine, has shown promise in clinical studies by modulating the effects of several age-related conditions, including:
- Supporting the body's normal inflammatory response and its health-promoting effect on blood vessels*
- Activating a special class of protein enzymes called sirtuins that act as cellular switches by up-regulating numerous positive functions, including cellular aging, inflammatory response, detoxification, stress resistance, fat and glucose metabolism, circadian rhythm, and mitochondrial biogenesis*
- The sirtuin proteins support the formation of new mitochondria in the cells, which results in more efficient cellular energy production and possibly increased longevity*
Senescence is the natural process in which aging cells stop dividing, but do not die. The over-accumulation of senescent cells is associated with biological aging and various age-related disorders. Quercetin is at the forefront of healthy aging because:
- Quercetin is one of only two nutrients that have been studied for its ability to reduce cellular senescence*
- Quercetin partners with resveratrol in the quest for healthy aging because it slows the breakdown of resveratrol in the body, allowing resveratrol more time to do its job*
- Quercetin up-regulates the sirtuin proteins, which are associated with healthy cellular aging and improved weight-related metabolic factors*
To achieve NR’s optimal benefit, it is important to support the body’s methylation processes. Betaine is a premiere methyl donor because:
- Betaine (also called trimethylglycine) is a superior nutrient for donating its methyl groups – compounds that help produce healthy DNA, neurotransmitters, and cellular energy*
- In female athletes, research indicates that betaine promotes lean body composition by helping to reduce body fat without negatively affecting muscle mass*
- Betaine supports the body’s ability to engage in higher volume exercise – increased repetitions and weight load in male athletes and improved high volume work capacity in female athletes*
How to Use
Take 2 capsules one to two times daily or as recommended by your health professional.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.
-See Satisfaction Policy
-Other Thorne Products
SKU / UPC Barcode: 693749006343
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.