PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING (within US-only). In Stock. Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Retail Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy.
- Supports healthy teeth and bones.
- Promotes replication of preosteoblastic cells.
- May be used in conjunction with Osteo-Nutrients or Osteo-Nutrients II.
- Free of coatings, binders, gluten (wheat, rye, barley), milk/dairy (casein, whey), soy protein, egg protein, sugar.
- Packaging and labels may vary slightly.
Strontium (citrate) is an alkali earth metal, very similar in structure to Calcium, and has a similar effect in the body. 99% of Strontium is located in the teeth and bones where it promotes replication of preosteoblastic cells, which maintain bone health. Strontium is an excellent adjunct to other promoters of healthy teeth and bones. Osteo Nutrients or Osteo Nutrients II are complementary formulas that enhance the benefits of Strontium Citrate since Strontium is most beneficial when combined with adequate Calcium and Vitamin D.
How to Use:
Take 3 capsules daily as recommended by your healthcare professional. For maximum absorption do not consume with calcium supplements or high calcium foods.
Warning: If pregnant, consult your physician before taking.
-See Satisfaction Policy
-Other Vital Nutrients Products
SKU / UPC Barcode: 693465312117
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.