PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING (within US-only). In Stock. Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Retail Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy
Super Absorbable Tocotrienols
Support healthy hair growth, brain function & more.
The vitamin E in our Super Absorbable Tocotrienols supplement supports your arteries, brain, eyes and immune system, and promotes healthy hair growth.
Gluten free | Non-GMO
Life Extension's Super-Absorbable Tocotrienols softgels deliver high-quality vitamin E tocotrienols derived from red palm oil from the Elaeis guineensis tree. Because of their specific chemical structure, tocotrienols provide potent antioxidant benefits throughout the body.
The patented SupraBio™ absorbs, on average, 250 percent better than conventional tocotrienol oil extract.
Super Absorbable Tocotrienols Benefits
- Inhibits oxidation
- Promotes whole-body health
- Helps shield DNA and protect cellular membranes
- Promotes healthy hair growth and cell division
- Encourages healthy brain function
Potent Antioxidant Protection
Most people don’t realize that vitamin E is composed of eight different compounds. Many people only focus on the four vitamin E compounds called tocopherols. But vitamin E tocotrienols have plenty of health benefits as well and offer potent antioxidant protection to boot.
Antioxidant health benefits
Vitamin E is one of the most researched antioxidant nutrients. Here are just some of the reasons why you should consume vitamin E tocotrienols and tocopherols through food or supplementation every day:
- Help maintain cell membrane integrity and inhibit the effects of aging at the cellular level
- Scavenge free radicals & offer antioxidant protection
- Support healthy DNA
- Support healthy platelet aggregation
- Promote nervous system & retinal health
- Encourage healthy cognitive function
- Support healthy immune response
- Encourage healthy hair growth
Does vitamin E support artery and nerve health?
Yes, it does! Higher circulating levels of tocopherols have been associated with healthy arteries. Tocotrienols may also help maintain already-healthy blood lipid levels. Tocotrienols also display potent neuroprotective properties, with alpha-tocotrienol vitamin E showing the most promise.
Tocotrienols are extracted and concentrated from sustainably sourced Malaysian red palm oil.
Dosage and Use
Take one (1) softgel two times daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
If you are taking anticoagulant or antiplatelet medications, or have a bleeding disorder, consult your healthcare provider before taking this product.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 1-866-280-2852.
-See Satisfaction Policy
-Other Life Extension Products
SKU / UPC Barcode: 737870140061
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.