PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING (within US-only). In Stock. Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Retail Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy
Super EPA - NSF Certified for Sport
- Omega-3 fish oil with a higher level of EPA and DHA in an easy-to-swallow gel cap*
Super EPA helps maintain the body's normal inflammatory response in muscles and joints, enhances mood, supports a healthy heart and brain, and promotes a healthy insulin response.* NSF Certified for Sport®
Super EPA - NSF Certified for Sport Details
Thorne’s Super EPA provides the highest quality, purest fish oil available from sustainably-sourced, cold-water fish. Super EPA contains two vital omega-3 fatty acids – EPA and DHA – important throughout adulthood, as well as during periods of increased brain growth that characterize prenatal and postnatal development.*
Benefits of Super EPA:
- Support for a healthy cardiovascular system – supports the health of blood vessels to promote optimal blood flow and helps maintain already normal triglyceride and cholesterol levels*
- Promotes a healthy inflammatory response in joints and muscles*
- Supports immune function*
- Nutritional support for development and maintenance of healthy brain function*
- Supports memory and mood*
- Promotes healthy skin*
- Helpful for weight management by promoting a healthy insulin response*
Beneficial for athletes:
- Omega-3 fatty acids support healthy joints and muscles by balancing the post-workout inflammatory response*
- Promotes good circulation and blood flow*
- Plays a role in down-regulating oxidative stress by supporting production of the body’s own antioxidant enzymes*
- NSF Certified for Sport®
Features of Super EPA:
- A best-selling product for more than two decades
- Molecular distillation removes contaminants, including PCBs and heavy metals
- An excellent balance of EPA and DHA – 425 mg EPA and 270 mg DHA per gelcap
How to Use
Take 1 gelcap two to three times daily or as recommended by your health professional.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
The omega-3 fatty acids in Super EPA are derived from fish.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.
-See Satisfaction Policy
-Other Thorne Products
SKU / UPC Barcode: 693749608059
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.