PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING (within US-only). In Stock. Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Retail Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy.
Ther-Biotic® Synbiotic is a next-generation, shelf-stable combination of clinically demonstrated probiotics with the low-FODMAP prebiotic SunFiber®.
Designed to expand upon the beneficial effects of our celebrated Ther-Biotic® line, this synergistic blend of seven targeted probiotics and a prebiotic leverage new research and cutting-edge functionality to provide a more profound entourage effect on GI ecology than probiotics or prebiotics alone.
With 50B CFU per capsule and strain identification for optimal transparency, Ther-Biotic® Synbiotic is specially formulated to address unique GI requirements, ensuring comprehensive microbiome, immune, and healthy inflammation support that’s suitable for any individual, from the healthiest to the most sensitive.
- Hypoallergenic, non-GMO, and shelf-stable
- Powerful, broad-spectrum probiotic with strains identified and CFU declared per strain
- Contains Sunfiber® (partially hydrolyzed guar gum), a water-soluble, galactomannan prebiotic (not starch or sugar-based fiber), which offers microbiome support that is gentle on your system
- Contains Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS®-1 and Bifidobacterium lactis UABla-12™, two clinically proven strains that support healthy digestion, GI comfort, and immune function*
- Utilizes a delayed-release, vegetarian capsule that has been scientifically shown to enhance the survivability of probiotics and to deliver them effectively to the intestines
- Specialized moisture-resistant and desiccant-lined packaging further enhances the survivability of the strains
Servings Per Container: 30
Adults: 1 capsule daily or as directed by a healthcare professional. Children: As directed by a healthcare professional.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving
Probiotic Blend ... 50 billion CFU
Lactobacillus plantarum UALp-05TM ... 15.5 billion CFU
Bifidobacterium lactis UABla-12TM ... 13.3 billion CFU
Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG ... 9.2 billion CFU
Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS®-1 ... 5.0 billion CFU
Lactobacillus paracasei UALpc-04TM ... 5.0 billion CFU
Lactobacillus reuteri UALre-16TM ... 1.0 billion CFU
Bifidobacterium bifidum UABb-10TM ... 1.0 billion CFU
Sunfiber® ... 200 mg
(partially hydrolyzed guar gum/PHGG)
Other Ingredients: Delayed-release capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, gellan gum, and water), silica, and ascorbyl palmitate.
Does Not Contain: artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
Storage Instructions: Store in a cool, dry place (59°F-85°F) away from direct light.
DDS® and all UA strains are trademarks of UAS Laboratories LLC and used under license.
Sunfiber®, a water-soluble dietary fiber, is a registered trademark of Taiyo International, Inc.
-See Satisfaction Policy
-See more Klaire Labs Products.
-Check out SporeBoost IG by Doctor Alex Supplements (Spore Probiotics and IgG)
-Check out FloraStart Fiber (w/ Sunfiber) by Simple Health Supplements to add more Sunfiber in your day!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.