Ther-Biotic Synbiotic (Klaire Labs)
Ther-Biotic® Synbiotic is a next-generation, shelf-stable combination of clinically demonstrated probiotics with the low-FODMAP prebiotic SunFiber®.
Designed to expand upon the beneficial effects of our celebrated Ther-Biotic® line, this synergistic blend of seven targeted probiotics and a prebiotic leverage new research and cutting-edge functionality to provide a more profound entourage effect on GI ecology than probiotics or prebiotics alone.
With 50B CFU per capsule and strain identification for optimal transparency, Ther-Biotic® Synbiotic is specially formulated to address unique GI requirements, ensuring comprehensive microbiome, immune, and healthy inflammation support that’s suitable for any individual, from the healthiest to the most sensitive.
- Hypoallergenic, non-GMO, and shelf-stable
- Powerful, broad-spectrum probiotic with strains identified and CFU declared per strain
- Contains Sunfiber® (partially hydrolyzed guar gum), a water-soluble, galactomannan prebiotic (not starch or sugar-based fiber), which offers microbiome support that is gentle on your system
- Contains Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS®-1 and Bifidobacterium lactis UABla-12™, two clinically proven strains that support healthy digestion, GI comfort, and immune function*
- Utilizes a delayed-release, vegetarian capsule that has been scientifically shown to enhance the survivability of probiotics and to deliver them effectively to the intestines
- Specialized moisture-resistant and desiccant-lined packaging further enhances the survivability of the strains
This product does not ship international - contact us for substitute recommendations and an invite to our international options.
-See Satisfaction Policy
-See more Klaire Labs Products.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
We Also Recommend
RestorFlora (50 capsules) - Saccharomyces boulardii, Bacillus Clausii, Bacillus subtilis HU58 (Microbiome Labs)