PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING (within US-only). In Stock. Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Retail Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy
Ultra B-Complex w/ PQQ
Enhanced B-complex support for mitochondrial and nerve health.
Details & Ingredients
- Broad-spectrum methylation, nerve, and cellular energy support.
- Enhanced support for nerve health and neuronal gene expression.
- Promotes energy production by supporting mitochondrial biogenesis.
- Features folate as Metafolin® L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5MTHF), the naturally occurring, universally metabolized form of folate, and vitamin B12 as a blend of activated methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin.
- With PQQ, alpha lipoic acid, and luteolin for enhanced antioxidant and cellular support.
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegetarian ingredients.
|Amount Per Serving|
|each vegetarian capsule contains:
Thiamin (as thiamin HCl)
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2 and 60% riboflavin 5’ phosphate (activated B2))||12.7 mg|
|Niacin (as niacinamide and 8% inositol hexaniacinate (no-flush niacin))||108 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl and 7% pyridoxal 5’ phosphate (activated B6))||96.7 mg|
|Folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF)||667 mcg DFE (400 mcg L-5-MTHF)|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin and 50% adenosylcobalamin)||1,000 mcg|
|Panthothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5)||100 mg|
|Alpha lipoic acid (thioctic acid)||100 mg|
|BioPQQ® pyrroloquinoline quinone disodium salt||10 mg|
Other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
BioPQQ® is a trademark of MGC (Japan)
1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, with meals.
-See Satisfaction Policy
-Other Pure Encapsulations Products
SKU / UPC Barcode: PE-BPQ26 / 766298013169
Among professional supplement brands surveyed, Nutrition Business Journal® 2016, 2020
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.