BACKORDER ONLY - Undecylex™ (Klaire Labs)
PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING (within US-only). Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Retail Cost Allowed by Manufacturer.
This powerful formula combines specific natural agents that discourage growth of yeast, fungi, and other undesirable intestinal microorganisms, thus supporting a healthy balance of intestinal microbiota. Berberine, an alkaloid found in various plants, has several metabolic and inhibitory actions. Polyphenols in green tea can adversely affect viability of certain undesirable microorganisms and yeasts. Undecylenic acid provided by calcium undecylenate is a monounsaturated fatty acid which inhibits hyphae formation in yeast cells, while sorbic acid has well-known inhibitory action against some undesirable microorganisms.
Suggested Use: 1 tablet, 1 to 6 times daily with food or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Calcium Undecylenate - 100 mg
- Sorbic Acid - 33 mg
- Berberine Sulfate (derived from Indian Barberry)(Berberis aristata)(root extract) - 133 mg
- Indian Barberry Extract (Berberis aristata)(root)(standardized to 6% berberine) - 57 mg
- Goldthread Extract (Coptis chinensis)(rhizome)(standardized to 20% alkaloids, as berberine) - 17 mg
- Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis)(leaf)(standardized to 95% polyphenols, 50% epigallocatechin 3-gallate)(EGCg) - 33 mg
Other Ingredients: Silicified microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearine, silicon dioxide, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, hydroxypropyl cellulose, Opadry coating, magnesium stearate, and croscarmellose sodium.
Allergy Statement: Free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat/gluten, corn, yeast, and soybeans. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
Undecylex? Please note that Prothera has rebranded under the Klaire Labs label. During this transition period, the product received may be labelled as Prothera or Klaire Labs. There have been no changes to product names or ingredients.
See more Klaire Labs Products.