PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING (within US-only). In Stock. Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Retail Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy
Vegan vitamin D3 from organic algae to support musculoskeletal, cardiovascular, neurocognitive, cellular, and immune health
- Offers organic vegan vitamin D3, certified by the UK Vegan Society
- Supports bone health by promoting intestinal calcium and phosphorous absorption and reduces urinary calcium loss‡
- Promotes overall cardiovascular health in part by targeting cytokine balance‡
- Maintains healthy cellular function, including colon, breast and prostate cell health‡
- Supports healthy immune cell activation‡
- GMO Free
As a dietary supplement, take 1-2 capsules daily, or as directed by a health professional. Consume with food.
It is recommended that individuals taking more than 50 mcg (2,000 IU) vitamin D per day have their blood levels monitored. If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Keep out of the reach of children.
-See Satisfaction Policy
-Other Pure Encapsulations Products
SKU / UPC Barcode: PE-VD3V1
Among professional supplement brands surveyed, Nutrition Business Journal® 2016, 2020
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.