PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING (within US-only). In Stock. Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Retail Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy
- Offers organic vegan vitamin D3, certified by the UK Vegan Society
- Supports bone health by promoting intestinal calcium and phosphorous absorption and reduces urinary calcium loss‡
- Promotes overall cardiovascular health in part by targeting cytokine balance‡
- Maintains healthy cellular function, including colon, breast and prostate cell health‡
- Supports healthy immune cell activation‡
Amount Per Serving
One capsule contains:
Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) (D3). . . . . . .. . . .. . . . . .. . . 50 mcg (2,000 IU)
Other ingredients: hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
It is recommended that individuals taking more than 50 mcg (2,000 IU) vitamin D per day have their blood levels monitored. If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
1-2 capsules daily, or as directed by a health professional. Consume with food.
-See Satisfaction Policy
-Other Pure Encapsulations Products
SKU / UPC Barcode: PE-VD3V1
Among professional supplement brands surveyed, Nutrition Business Journal® 2016, 2020
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.