Orders >$21 Qualify for FREE SHIPPING (within US-only). In Stock. Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy.
- Supports the nervous and musculoskeletal systems.
- Helps maintain homocysteine levels in the normal range.
- Relieves mild symptoms associated with the menstrual cycle.
- Free of coatings, binders, gluten (wheat, rye, barley), milk/dairy (casein, whey), soy protein, egg protein, sugar.
- Packaging and labels may vary slightly.
Vitamin B6 is required to metabolize proteins, carbohydrates and fats, and is important in the production of antibodies and red blood cells. It also helps regulate bodily fluids and helps support the nervous and musculoskeletal systems. Vitamin B6 helps maintain homocysteine levels that are already in the normal range and relieves common mild symptoms of the menstrual cycle.
How to Use:
Take 1 capsule 1 to 2 times daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Warning: If pregnant, consult your physician before taking.
-See Satisfaction Policy
-Other Vital Nutrients Products
SKU / UPC Barcode: 693465513118
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.