PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING (within US-only). In Stock. Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Retail Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy
VITAMIN D3 SOFTGELS 10,000 IU
- Highly absorbable Vitamin D3
- Bone building and immune modulating
- Easy-to-swallow mini softgels
- Contains 10,000 IU Vitamin D3 per softgel
Vitamin D3 is a crucial nutrient for overall health, specifically maintaining strong muscles, bones, teeth and immune system. However, millions of individuals are deficient in this life-sustaining vitamin. In addition to supporting bone health‚ research shows that D3 deficiency is linked to a host of conditions that present serious health risks. Zahler's Vitamin D3 provides all the benefits of vitamin D without the risk of unprotected exposure to UVB rays.
More about Vitamin D3:
Officially known as cholecalciferol, Vitamin D’s nickname, the “sunshine vitamin,” offers insight into one of the ways humans can get the vitamin. Aside from exposure to sunlight, you can also obtain Vitamin D3 by eating certain foods, such as fish, eggs, and milk fortified with the vitamin. However, many people do not have adequate levels of Vitamin D3 in their systems and therefore require supplementation.
Where is Zahler’s vitamin D sourced from?
- All of Zahler’s Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) supplements are naturally sourced from lanolin, the wool of sheep.
How can one know which strength vitamin D supplement to choose?
- A typical adult can take approximately 2,000 IU of vitamin D3 daily. However, since D3 is a crucial vitamin which is essential for so many bodily functions, it is recommended to take blood work once in a while to ensure that the vitamin D level is within the normal range, not too high and not too low.
What is the difference between Vitamin D2 and D3?
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) is the natural form of Vitamin D that your body makes from sunlight. D3 can also be sourced from lanolin. On the other hand, Vitamin D2 (ergocalciferol) is cheaper to produce, but research shows that it is less effective in raising Vitamin D levels.
-See Satisfaction Policy
SKU / UPC Barcode: 848998000448
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.