PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING (within US-only). In Stock. Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Retail Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy
CURCUMIN 97%™ (the active constituent of turmeric) has been used for centuries in foods for its health-supporting benefits such as maintaining healthy inflammatory and metabolic responses. Curcumin helps to maintain healthy inflammation through multiple cellular mechanisms. It is also known to have important antioxidant properties and helps support the body’s natural detoxification, liver, and cognitive functions. In this purified form without enhanced absorption curcuminoids are most helpful for gastrointestinal health.
- Rich in antioxidants
- Supports liver function
- Promotes nourishment of brain tissues
- Supports a healthy inflammatory response
- Naturally grown Himalayan herbs
- In-house extraction to ensure purity
- Third-party tested for heavy metals
1 capsule two times daily or as directed by your physician.
- Guna (Properties): Light, dry
- Rasa (Taste): Astringent, bitter
- Vipak (Post-Digestive Taste): Pungent
- Virya (Energies): Hot
- Prabhav (Effects): Shoth har (promotes healthy response to inflammation
-See Satisfaction Policy
-Other Ayush Herbs Products
SKU / UPC Barcode: 891501001128
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.