FODMATE - Microbiome Labs
PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING (within US-only). In Stock. Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Retail Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy.
#1 trusted online source of Microbiome Labs products worldwide.
FODMATE is an innovative enzyme formula designed for short-term use that can help support digestive health, including relief from occasional cramping, bloating, gas, abdominal pain, diarrhea, and constipation that may result from the consumption of high FODMAP foods.
FODMAP stands for Fermentable Oligosaccharides, Disaccharides, Monosaccharides, and Polyols.
These compounds feed the microbiome, but in the short-term, issues with loss of microbiome diversity and/or small bowel overgrowth, FODMAP consumption can be associated with bloating, constipation, abdominal discomfort, and more.
A Low-FODMAP diet can be used to allow the gut to reset - eventually reintroducing FODMAP-containing foods. It can help "clean the slate" while probiotics, targeted prebiotics, and mucosal and anti-inflammatory support strategies are used.
FODMAP DIET SUPPLEMENT
FODMATE supports the digestion of these compounds while you recondition the microbiome. Take FODMATE while following a low-FODMAP diet or experiencing unwanted symptoms from FODMAP foods. The long-term goal is to maintain and add food diversity - including high-FODMAP foods.
Benefits of FODMATE
- Digestive enzyme blend helps break down potentially troublesome FODMAPs
- Helps overcome occasional digestive issues with a minimized need for a complicated, restrictive diet
- Enhances the efficacy of low FODMAP diet when greater restrictions are necessary
- Promotes continued consumption of nutrient-dense, antioxidant-rich, plant-based foods
- Improves restrictive diet compliance while reducing confusion, frustration, and other challenges to quality of life
- Alpha-galactosidase: A common digestive enzyme that breaks down a variety of complex carbohydrates. The amount of alpha galactosidase in FODMATE is substantially higher than most competitive formulas
- Lactase (Beta-galactosidase): A common digestive enzyme that breaks down lactose sugar (primarily found in cow's milk). The amount of beta-galactosidase in FODMATE is substantially higher than many similar formulas.
- Proprietary Enzyme Blend:
- Endo and Exo Inulinase: Simultaneously breaks down inulin and fructan fibers
- Glucose isomerase: Breaks down fructose sugars - useful for those with fructose intolerance and/or small bowel overgrowth
- Pectinase: Breaks down fermentable pectin
Polyols (sugar alcohols / polyol containing foods) - the "P" in FODMAP are not digested by this product.
Suggested Use / Intake Instructions for FODMATE:
Take 2 capsules with a meal | Note: This enzyme blend is intended for short-term use while still consuming a diversified diet It is not intended to be used long-term but instead as part of a gut restoration program while a root cause resolution is being sought. As it is designed to break down fermentable (prebiotic) fibers.
It should not be taken around the same timing of MegaPre by Microbiome Labs or other prebiotic formulas.
-See Satisfaction Policy
-See all products from Microbiome Labs
We're proud to be the #1 trusted source of Microbiome Labs products!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
**See international policy