PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING (within US-only). In Stock. Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Retail Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy
Lipoic 300 mg
Supports cardiovascular, nerve, and eye health
- Alpha-lipoic acid (thioctic acid) is a naturally-occurring compound that serves as a co-factor for enzymes involved in metabolism and energy production.
- It is also a potent water and fat-soluble antioxidant that can regenerate the activity of other antioxidants.
- Research suggests that lipoic acid also promotes healthy glucose metabolism, good circulation, and detoxification.
- Supplementation with lipoic acid may support cardiovascular, nerve, and eye health.
- Small quantities of lipoic acid (< 1 mg) are present in foods, but some individuals may benefit from supplementation with higher doses.
- Lipoic provides 300 mg of alpha-lipoic acid per capsule.
- Supports cardiovascular, nerve, and eye health
- Potent water and fat-soluble antioxidant
- Promotes healthy glucose metabolism, circulation, and detoxification
- Important cofactor in metabolism and energy production
|Ascorbic Acid||100 mg|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid (as European DL-thioctic acid)||300 mg|
One capsule per day or as directed by healthcare professional.
-See Satisfaction Policy
-Other Bio-Tech Pharmacal Products
SKU / UPC Barcode: 705105105505
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.