PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING (within US-only). In Stock. Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Retail Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy
- Creamy vanilla flavor
- Sweetened with stevia leaf extract
- 9g protein, 0g carbs, 0g fat
- Powered by a clinically studied fermented eggshell membrane collagen ingredient, for results in as little as one day
- Supports healthy joints, hair, nails, gut and skin†
- Reduces joint discomfort and knee stiffness in a week†
- Improves appearance of crow's feet after 28 days†
- Improves exercise recovery by 56%
- Includes 10 types of collagen from 4 sources
- Includes 2 billion CFU* (*at time of manufacture) Bacillus coagulans
- Offers 100% DV of clinically studied Vitamin C, optimized for absorption
When you want to get your daily serving of gut, joint and skin support† but without compromising flavor, this classic Vanilla is anything but basic. With a slightly sweet flavor, this Multi Collagen Protein is a great addition to your morning coffee, smoothie, pancakes, oatmeal or similar feel-good recipes. No need to settle for a single source of collagen, this Multi Collagen Protein contains ten types of collagen from four food-based sources.
Clinically Studied Eggshell Membrane Collagen
This powerful, clinically studied form of eggshell membrane featuring types I, V and X collagen is provided in the clinically studied amount. Study participants experienced amazing results—including a reduction in appearance of crow’s feet after 28 days, relief from exercise-induced joint discomfort as early as day 1, reduced joint discomfort at 7 days, improved knee function at 30 days and promotion of hair thickness and growth.
Chicken Bone Broth Collagen Concentrate
Our Multi Collagen Protein also contains concentrated bone broth—one of today’s hottest superfoods. We took the ancient process of simmering bones for days, did the hard part, and dehydrated this healthy skin and joint supporter as part of this convenient powder. Our sustainably sourced chicken bone broth concentrate comes from non-GMO, U.S.-farmed chickens and contains type II collagen, the same type of collagen naturally found in our gut lining and joints. Type II collagen also inherently features hyaluronic acid, a go-to ingredient often found in expensive beauty treatments.
Hydrolyzed Fish Collagen Peptides
This marine collagen is sustainably sourced from wild-caught pollock, cod and haddock (whitefish) from North American waters. This type of collagen is naturally high in type I collagen, the most common collagen in the human body that helps make up our bones, skin, fascia, ligaments, tendons and blood vessels.
Hydrolyzed Bovine Collagen Peptides
Our bovine collagen peptides are hydrolyzed, grass-fed and pasture-raised, cruelty-free, and made without hormones. Featuring collagen types I & III, these collagen peptides support overall health.
- Adults take 1 scoop with 8 ounces of your favorite hot or cold beverage
- Easily blends into your daily coffee, smoothie, oatmeal, pancakes or other baked goods
-See Satisfaction Policy
-Other Ancient Nutrition Products
SKU / UPC Barcode: 816401021854
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.