Myomax (60 capsules)- Vitamin K2 Supplement (Microbiome Labs)
Myomax is a K2-7 supplement geared towards improving muscle performance and endurance. Like MegaQuinone K2-7, it also supports cardiovascular health*.
Myomax Product Information
- Maintains calcium balance in body and vascular systems
- Supports mitochondrial energy* (ATP production). Mitochondria are most dense in muscle tissue, especially heart tissue. Increase mitochondrial function and ATP production by 40%. Decrease muscle cramping and improve muscle contraction.
- Supports heart* & vascular health*
A small clinical trial from the University of North Texas reported that 8 week supplementation with vitamin K2 resulted in a significant 13% increase in maximal cardiac output (p<0.031)*.
The increase in maximal cardiac output reported in the study translates to improvements typically seen only after 6-9 months of cardiovascular training.
Unlock your Performance Potential with Increased Cardiac Output, Increased Energy (ATP) Output and Improved Muscle Function:
- 8 weeks of supplementation with Myomax is equivalent to 6 months of athletic training in terms of cardiovascular improvement
- 13% increase in cardiac output (900 liters of more blood pumping in a 24 hour period) in just 8 weeks of supplementation using MyoMax
- Faster recovery time
- Significant improvement in performance at every heart rate zone
- Improved muscle energy output
Myomax and Microbiome Labs products ship internationally for as little as $25! Enter address and international shipping will appear at checkout.
- Other products from Microbiome Labs (formerly Physician's Exclusive)
- Bone Support
- Heart Health
- Mitochondrial Support
- Sports Performance
We're proud to be the #1 trusted source of Microbiome Labs products!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
We Also Recommend
RestorFlora (50 capsules) - Saccharomyces boulardii, Bacillus Clausii, Bacillus subtilis HU58 (Microbiome Labs)