PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING (within US-only). In Stock. Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Retail Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy
Nutrient 950 with Vitamin K is a high-potency multi-vitamin & mineral formulation with added vitamin K for enhanced support for bone and arterial health.*
Dr. Rinehart recommends this product as a pre-natal and all-around multi-vitamin.
- Provides multiple nutrients and minerals to support a healthy lifestyle*
- Supports arterial & bone health*
- Contains active, methylated forms of folate and B12
- Made with low allergenic, vegetarian ingredients
- Contains vitamin K1 and K2, as well as 1000IU of vitamin D3 for synergistic benefit
- Contains NO iron (which may otherwise cause constipation in some individuals).
A great every-day multivitamin, yet can also be used by men and women as a prenatal supplement.
As a dietary supplement, take 3 capsules, 1–2 times daily, with meals.
Gluten-free, Non-GMO & Hypoallergenic
Vitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (Warfarin). If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, particularly blood thinning medication, consult your health professional before use.
Keep out of the reach of children. Use only if safety seal is intact. Contents may not fill package in order to accommodate required labeling. Please rely on stated quantity.
-See more from Pure Encapsulations
-Check out Micellized Vitamin A Drops by Simple Health Supplements
-Check out Vitamin D3 5000IU by Simple Health Supplements
Among professional supplement brands surveyed, Nutrition Business Journal® 2016, 2020
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.