PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING (within US-only). In Stock. Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Retail Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy
Ocubright - 60 Veggie Caps
Balanced blend of herbs, minerals and vitamins to support eye health and replenish vital nutrients lost with age.*
Dr. Peter D'Adamo, author of Eat Right 4 Your Type, developed Ocubright by blending together antioxidants, healing botanicals and mineral ingredients to support eye health help replenish the vital nutrients your eyes can lose as you age.*
Ocubright is GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) quality assured and certified product as outlined by the Natural Products Association and is suitable for all blood types.
Ocubright capsules include the following key ingredients:
- Lutein and Zeaxanthin: These two ingredients work in harmony to protect the eyes from occasional oxidative stress. Foods containing high concentrations of luteins, such as broccoli, spinach and kale are associated with the greatest eye nutritional support*
- Bilberry fruit extract: The bilberry leaf and fruit contain powerful anti-oxidants to support eye health*
- L-Taurine: A plentiful amino acid
- Zinc: An essential trace element
- Copper: An essential trace mineral to help maintain healthy copper levels in the body
- Eyebright (Euphrasia): A naturopathic herbal has a long history of use in supporting healthy vision*
Serving Size: 1 VCap
Servings Per Container: 60
|Amount Per Serving|
|Zinc (from zinc picolinate)
|Copper (from copper picolinate)
|Eyebright Herb (Euphrasia spp.)
|Bilberry Fruit 5:1 Extract(Vaccinium myrtillus)
|Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose, Magnesium Citrate, L-Leucine, Silicon Dioxide.|
1 (one) to 2 (two) capsules twice daily with food as a dietary supplement, or as directed by a physician.
This 100% vegetarian product contains no sugar, salt, gluten, wheat, yeast, corn, soy, eggs or dairy, no preservatives, color or flavors, and no artificial ingredients.
-See Satisfaction Policy
SKU / UPC Barcode: 858394000874
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.