PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING (within US-only). In Stock. Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Retail Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy.
Tomorrow’s Nutrition Sunfiber delivers 6 grams of clinically proven, clear, grit-free soluble fiber. Sunfiber powder improves both conditions of occasional constipation and poor elimination as well as occasional diarrhea and loose stools. The result is to support bowel regularity with healthy consistency.*
Tomorrow’s Nutrition Sunfiber promotes intestinal and colon health, aids in the transit of food through the intestines, promotes the absorption of essential minerals, and helps control the glycemic index of foods.*
Tomorrow’s Nutrition Sunfiber dissolves fast and clear in your favorite beverage and offers a neutral taste and texture. Sunfiber may be added to recipes when cooking and baking. Simply stir in Sunfiber until dissolved.
Benefits of Sunfiber
- Improves the absorption of essential minerals and remains stable at low pH levels.*
- 100% water-soluble, and non-clumping
- True regulating dietary prebiotic that maintains microflora balance.
- Doesn't lead to the typical bloating, cramping, and gas for which most fiber supplements are known.
- Doesn't impact the flavor, color, texture, or aroma of food or beverages it's added to, allowing it to be mixed with a variety of substances from juice and coffee to bakery products.
- Provides solid regularity and fights occasional constipation without promoting diarrhea.*
- Promotes superior absorption of magnesium and calcium, whereas other fiber supplements limit this.*
- Controls blood sugar levels to help those with glucose intolerance or diabetes.*
- Combats increased blood glucose levels through the manipulation of the glycemic index of foods.*
Recommended Usage: As a dietary supplement, mix one level scoop (7.0 g) into 6 - 8 ounces of water, non-carbonated beverage, or to recipes when cooking and baking.
No added sugars or carbohydrates, just PHGG, partially hydrolyzed guar gum, known commercially as Sunfiber.
-See all Master Supplements Products
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.