PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING (within US-only). In Stock. Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Retail Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy.
Tomorrow’s Nutrition Sunfiber® delivers 6 grams of clinically proven, clear, grit free soluble fiber. A true regulating fiber, improves both conditions of occasional constipation and poor elimination as well as occasional diarrhea and loose stools. The result is regularity with healthy consistency.*
Tomorrow’s Nutrition Sunfiber promotes intestinal and colon health, aids in the transit of food through the intestines, promotes the absorption of essential minerals and helps control the glycemic index of foods.*
Tomorrow’s Nutrition Sunfiber dissolves fast and clear in your favorite begerage and offers a neutral taste and texture. Sunfiber may be added to recipes when cooking and baking. Simply stir in Sunfiber until dissolved.
Benefits of Sunfiber
- Improves the absorption of essential minerals and remains stable at low pH levels.*
- 100% water-soluble, and non-clumping
- True regulating dietary fiber and prebiotic that maintains microflora balance.
- Doesn't lead to the typical bloating, cramping and gas for which most fiber supplements are known.
- Doesn't impact the flavor, color, texture or aroma of food or beverages it's added to, allowing it to be mixed with a variety of substances from juice and coffee to bakery products.
- Provides solid regularity and fights occasional constipation without promoting diarrhea.*
- Promotes superior absorption of magnesium and calcium, whereas other fiber supplements limit this.*
- Controls blood sugar levels to help those with glucose intolerance or diabetics.*
- Combats increased blood glucose levels through the manipulation of the glycemic index of foods.*
Recommended Usage: As a dietary supplement, mix one level scoop (7.0 g) into 6 - 8 ounces of water, non-carbonated beverage or to recipes when cooking and baking.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.