Orders >$21 Qualify for FREE SHIPPING (within US-only). Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy.
There’s more than one kind of vitamin K. There’s K1, found in leafy green vegetables, and K2, commonly found in cheeses, milk, meat and eggs. There are different forms of K2 as well: some have been found to help maintain healthy calcium balance in your arteries, while others are known to promote healthy bone density—and Super K Elite has all of the above.
There are different types of K2, called sub-fractions. K2 MK-7 supports arterial health. K2 MK-4 helps maintain healthy bone density. Super K Elite has both.
Super K Elite Benefits
- Clinically studied dose of K1 (2,000 mcg) supports heart health
- Contains a K2 variant that encourages healthy bone density
- Also has a K2 that helps maintain arterial calcium balance
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
-See Satisfaction Policy
-Other Life Extension Products
SKU / UPC Barcode: 737870233534
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.