Orders >$21 Qualify for FREE SHIPPING (within US-only). In Stock. Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy.
VITAMIN D3 SOFTGELS 5000 IU
- Highly absorbable Vitamin D3
- Bone building and immune modulating
- Easy-to-swallow mini softgels
- Contains 5000 IU Vitamin D3 per softgel
Vitamin D3 is a crucial nutrient for overall health, specifically maintaining strong muscles, bones, teeth and immune system. However, millions of individuals are deficient in this life-sustaining vitamin. In addition to supporting bone health‚ research shows that D3 deficiency is linked to a host of conditions that present serious health risks. Zahler's Vitamin D3 provides all the benefits of vitamin D without the risk of unprotected exposure to UVB rays.
More about Vitamin D3
Officially known as cholecalciferol, Vitamin D’s nickname, the “sunshine vitamin,” offers insight into one of the ways humans can get the vitamin. Aside from exposure to sunlight, you can also obtain Vitamin D3 by eating certain foods, such as fish, eggs and milk fortified with the vitamin. However, many people do not have adequate levels of Vitamin D3 in their systems and therefore require supplementation.
Where is your vitamin D sourced from?
- All of Zahler’s Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) supplements are naturally sourced from lanolin, the wool of sheep.
Who should be taking 50,000 IU of Vitamin D?
- We recommend taking Vitamin D3 50,000 once weekly for those looking to increase their Vitamin D levels. Just keep monitoring your blood work from time to time to make sure that your levels are stable and not too high.
Does it matter if I take Vitamin D once a week, or does Vitamin D need to be taken every day?
- Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin, which means it gets stored in the body. Hence, if you take a large dose once a week, whatever your body did not use gets stored in the body for future use. Therefore, taking a high dose of Vitamin D once a week is just as effective as taking medium doses of Vitamin D daily.
What is the difference between Vitamin D2 and D3?
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) is the natural form of Vitamin D that your body makes from sunlight. D3 can also be sourced from lanolin. On the other hand, Vitamin D2 (ergocalciferol) is cheaper to produce, but research shows that it is less effective in raising Vitamin D levels.
-See Satisfaction Policy
SKU / UPC Barcode: 848998000424
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.