PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING (within US-only). Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Retail Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy.
#1 trusted online source of Microbiome Labs products worldwide.
GoodBiome Foods Supplement by Microbiome Labs is revolutionizing gut restoration with the first-ever collection of prebiotic and probiotic infused foods that eliminate the need for a complicated pill schedule.
Combining a full dose of daily digestive support, sustainable packaging, and flavorful, purposeful ingredients, GoodBiome functional foods transform breakfast and snack time into an all-in-one nourishing and health-boosting experience.
A healthy gut is as simple as eating.
Microbiome Labs selected some of nature’s most potent superfoods, like quinoa, sacha inchi, flaxseed, beet, blueberry, and cranberry, and combined them with the power of high-fiber prebiotics to feed your microflora and spore-based probiotics to maintain healthy gut barrier function. These wholesome ingredients are natural sources of omega-3 fatty acids, polyphenols, and diverse fibers that can support a healthy gut microbiome.
Features of GoodBiome Foods
- One full dose of daily digestive support
- Sustainable packaging
- Ready in two minutes
- Powerful high-fiber prebiotics to feed your microflora
- Spore-based probiotics to maintain a healthy gut barrier function
- Wholesome ingredients rich in antioxidants, omega-3 fatty acids, polyphenols, and diverse fibers
- Nature's most potent superfoods, like quinoa, sacha inchi, flaxseed, beet, blueberry, and cranberry
Benefits of GoodBiome Foods
GoodBiome Foods has quantifiable, science-backed benefits for the microbiome.
Using an in vitro GI simulator, Microbiome Labs discovered that with daily consumption, GoodBiome Foods:
- Enhances gut microbial diversity
- Promotes optimal gut pH levels Supports lactic acid production in the gut and can help increase it by at least 700%*
- Supports short-chain fatty acid production and can help increase it by at least 58%*
- Supports butyrate production and can help increase it by at least 33%*
*Percentages based on Simulator of the Human Intestinal Microbial Ecosystem (SHIME®) model
GoodBiome Foods Ingredients
GoodBiome Foods By Microbiome Labs - Ready In Minutes
GoodBiome Foods Berry Blast Instructions:
GoodBiome Foods Lemon Chia Instructions:
GoodBiome Foods Oat Spice Instructions:
-See Satisfaction Policy
-See all products from Microbiome Labs
-Check out SporeBoost IG by Doctor Alex Supplements (spore probiotics and IgG)
-Check out FloraStart Fiber (w/ Sunfiber) by Doctor Alex Supplements / Simple Health Supplements for a non-food fiber source that can be added to drinks, smoothies, and food with no taste or odor as a way to fit more microbiome-friendly fiber in your diet.
We're proud to be the #1 trusted source of Microbiome Labs products!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
**See International Policy