PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING (within US-only). In Stock. Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Retail Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy.
Our best-selling multi-enzyme formulation offers an unusually comprehensive range of plant/ microbial-based enzymes, together with lysozyme, that work in concert to support normal enzyme activities such as digestion of foods and intestinal repair and maintenance mechanisms.
The broad-spectrum combination of enzymes in Vital-Zymes Complete supports the breakdown, absorption, and utilization of macronutrients from a wide spectrum of foods, including proteins and protein peptides, complex carbohydrates, disaccharides and sugars, lipids/fats, and vegetable fibers.
As such, Vital-Zymes Complete is an important dietary adjunct for individuals who seek to improve nutrient uptake, and for those with occasional indigestion. It can also be used for individuals who wish to support a balanced microbiota and healthy inflammation metabolism.
Attributes of Vital-Zymes Complete
- Delivers a full complement of high-activity enzymes
- Contains highly purified enzymes to meet the needs of food-sensitive individuals
- Contains no porcine or other animal-derived enzymes
- Avoids fruit-derived enzymes (bromelain, papain, and kiwi) for improved tolerance by sensitive individuals
- Active across a broad range of pH conditions (pH of 2 to 10) for benefit throughout the entire intestinal tract
- Supplies a broad-spectrum of disaccharidases (lactase, maltase, sucrase/invertase, pullulanase, and isomaltase) to assist cleaving of sugars that may be fermented by organisms that shift the balance of microbiota
- Assists protein breakdown, but avoids excessive amounts of proteases that may irritate GI tissues
- Dipeptidyl peptidase IV (DPP-IV) activity supports optimal cleaving of casein and gluten and their exorphin peptides (casomorphin and gluteomorphin)
- Supplies Serratia peptidase enzyme to support sensitive GI tissues from irritation and lysozyme for its unique lysing action on bacterial and yeast cell walls and broad immune support
Servings Per Container: 60
As a dietary supplement, take two capsules per meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size: Two Capsules
Amount Per Serving
Comprehensive Enzyme Blend ... 800mg
With the following minimum enzyme activity:
Carbohydrate Specific Enzymes
Amylase ... 1830 BAU
Alpha Amylase ... 100 DU
Glucoamylase ... 30 AGU (with isomaltase side chain activity)
Sugar Specific Enzymes
Lactase ... 1, 500 ALU
Sucrase (invertase) ... 400 SU
Maltase ... 200 DP
Pullulanase ... 25 U
(debranching enzyme with isomaltase side chain activity)
Vegetable/Plant Fiber Specific Enzymes
Cellulase ... 500 CU
Hemicellulase/Pectinase/Phytase Complex ... 200 HSU
Phytase ... 10 PU
Beta Glucanase ... 20 BGI
Alpha-Galactosidase ... 100 AGSU
Galactomannase ... 200 HCU
Protein and Peptide Specific Enzymes
Acid Protease ... 50 SAPU
Alkaline Protease ... 50 PC
Protease/Peptidase Complex ... 40, 000 HUT
(with endopeptidase, exopeptidase, and DPP-IV activity)
Fat Specific Enyzmes
Lipase ... 1, 500 FIPU
Lysozyme (from egg white) ... 100, 000 SHU
Serratia peptidase (enteric-coated) ... 2, 500 SPU
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water),
vegetable oil powder, and cellulose.
This product does not contain
- tree nuts
- artificial colors
- artificial flavors
- artificial preservatives
This product does not ship internationally - contact us for substitute recommendations and an invite to our international options.
-See Satisfaction Policy
-See more Klaire Labs Products.
-Check out FloraStart Fiber (w/ Sunfiber) by Simple Health Supplements and support the microbiome
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.