Vital-Zymes Complete (Klaire Labs)
PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING (within US-only). Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Retail Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy.
Our best-selling multi-enzyme formulation offers an unusually comprehensive range of plant/ microbial-based enzymes, together with lysozyme, that work in concert to support normal enzyme activities such as digestion of foods and intestinal repair and maintenance mechanisms.
The broad-spectrum combination of enzymes in Vital-Zymes Complete supports the breakdown, absorption, and utilization of macronutrients from a wide spectrum of foods, including proteins and protein peptides, complex carbohydrates, disaccharides and sugars, lipids/fats, and vegetable fibers.
As such, Vital-Zymes Complete is an important dietary adjunct for individuals who seek to improve nutrient uptake, and for those with occasional indigestion. It can also be used for individuals who wish to support a balanced microbiota and healthy inflammation metabolism.
Attributes of Vital-Zymes Complete
- Delivers a full complement of high-activity enzymes
- Contains highly purified enzymes to meet the needs of food-sensitive individuals
- Contains no porcine or other animal-derived enzymes
- Avoids fruit-derived enzymes (bromelain, papain, and kiwi) for improved tolerance by sensitive individuals
- Active across a broad range of pH conditions (pH of 2 to 10) for benefit throughout the entire intestinal tract
- Supplies a broad-spectrum of disaccharidases (lactase, maltase, sucrase/invertase, pullulanase, and isomaltase) to assist cleaving of sugars that may be fermented by organisms that shift the balance of microbiota
- Assists protein breakdown, but avoids excessive amounts of proteases that may irritate GI tissues
- Dipeptidyl peptidase IV (DPP-IV) activity supports optimal cleaving of casein and gluten and their exorphin peptides (casomorphin and gluteomorphin)
- Supplies Serratia peptidase enzyme to support sensitive GI tissues from irritation and lysozyme for its unique lysing action on bacterial and yeast cell walls and broad immune support
-See Satisfaction Policy
-See more Klaire Labs Products.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
We Also Recommend
RestorFlora (50 capsules) - Saccharomyces boulardii, Bacillus Clausii, Bacillus subtilis HU58 (Microbiome Labs)