PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING (within US-only). In Stock. Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Retail Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy.
ProThrivers Wellness Flavonoid Complex
Flavonoid Complex for Thrivers
ProThrivers Wellness Flavonoid Complex features a unique combination of herbs and nutrients intended to support antioxidation.* This formula relies upon the combination of ingredients versus the use of single or sequential compounds.
- ProThrivers Wellness Flavonoid Complex features Theracurmin®, a unique , highly bioavailable formulation of turmeric. Theracurmin is water-dispersible and the subject of ongoing research. Curcurmin, the primary active constituent of turmeric, is a bioactive polyphenolic compound.
- Green tea extract: Sunphenon® brand green tea extract, which has been the subject of studies of interest to thrivers.
- Resveratrol: Cell culture and experimental animal studies have found that resveratrol can quench reactive oxygen species and induce the expression of glutathione peroxidase, SOD dismutase and catalase.
- Alpha-Glycosyl Isoquercitrin: Quercetin is a flavonoid ubiquitous in plants. Quercetin has various mechanisms of action shown in preclinical studies that underlie its potential health-supporting effects. However, quercetin is poorly absorbed. This formula utilizes alpha-glycosyl isoquercitrin, which has nearly 18 times the absorption of quercetin aglycone.*
- Reduced L-Glutathione: Setria® brand glutathione.
- Coenzyme Q10: Ubiquinone (CoQ10) is an essential co-factor in oxidative phosphorylation, the final step of mitochondrial energy production. Mitochondrial energy metabolism and antioxidation balance are two mechanisms for which CoQ10 acts.*
About ProThrivers Wellness
The ProThrivers line of products has been specifically designed with the guidance of Lise Alschuler, ND, FABNO, a respected naturopath for 20 years and an expert in thriver care. Her present clinical focus is on addressing the needs of this specific population of thrivers using evidence-informed strategies. In addition, Dr. Alschuler is a thriver herself and uses her own experience to better understand their unique challenges.
Take 2 capsules twice daily, or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Contains no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, preservatives, or ingredients of animal origin.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare professional prior to use.
Sunphenon® is a registered trademark of Taiyo International, Inc.
Setria® is a registered trademark of Kyowa Hakko Bio Co., Ltd.
Theracumin® is a registered trademark of Theravalues.
- See Satisfaction Policy
- Other Integrative Therapeutics Products
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.